Learning Sharing Creating!
Hack613 is a beautiful, clean, quiet space with cool people and tools. It is centrally located and has air conditioning! There’s a kitchen, lounges, board rooms and bathrooms with shower (facility details).
Join and make new friends, learn about 3d printing, CNC, laser machines, Arduino, soldering, electronics and more. A place to collaborate, help each other and advance your skills and projects! Build new connections and have fun!
More details about rates and how it works.
Makerspace Mission Statement
Hack613 is a community of makers and crafters organized around a shared workspace. We enable our members to invent, build, collaborate, and share skills. We promote science education and the do-it-yourself spirit in our greater community to enable people to make things awesome and make awesome things.
- Build and maintain spaces suitable for technical and social collaboration.
- Collaborate on all forms of technology, culture, and craft in new and interesting ways.
- Apply the results of its work to specific cultural, charitable, and scientific causes.
- Share its research and discoveries, using what is learned to teach others.
- Recruit and develop talented members dedicated to these purposes.
- Promote scientific, cultural, and artistic advancement